<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8922490?origin\x3dhttp://-haxed-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So here I am, typing on the keyboard,
instead of going out,
cause apparently, Jing Huai is down with high fever.
GET WELL SOON, JING HUAI!
Anyways, my parents are packing,
and will be leaving soon, to Taiwan,
cause my mom has to settle some stuff there.
And I'm here, in the mundane Singapore.
Argh, I'm having the house, for 2 whole days, alone.
Waiting for them to return on Friday.
Ohh, did I mention,
I went back to school yesterday,
first time since the PAE Briefing,
for Cadets' Night.
It's kind of, erm, nice.
But I was quite irritated by the fact that I had to run
for the 132 bus on my way to school.

I just realised the reason,
for why I did not have any spare tyre back then as a cadet.
It's all because of footdrills.
So here's the thing:
you can perspire a lot while you are marching,
while trying to keep up time,
and enduring your seniors' scoldings.
Er yup, so that's the case. :)


Good luck!
The postings out on the 13th.